Jennifer Berschauer Esq.
Ms. Berschauer’s practice areas include general business representation, probate and trust litigation, complex business litigation, estate planning, employment law, intellectual property, and tax matters.
Ms. Berschauer has extensive litigation experience, having successfully represented clients in both state and federal court.
Ms. Berschauer regularly advises clients on a broad array of legal issues, ranging from human resource questions to intellectual property matters. Ms. Berschauer regularly represents businesses in front of governmental entities, including the United States Patent and Trademark Office and the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Ms. Berschauer has obtained licenses which authorize the export of goods to Iran pursuant to the Trade Sanctions Reform and Export Enhancement Act of 2000.
Ms. Berschauer has successfully represented individuals in resolving their tax disputes with the Internal Revenue Service. She is well versed in estate planning, including estate and gift tax law.
Areas of Practice
- Complex Business Litigation
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- General Business Representation
- Intellectual Property Law
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Tax Matters
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Juris Doctorate - 1999
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- Diploma in Taxation - May, 2011
- San Diego State University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts (Cum Laude)
- Ego or Equity? Examining the United States Extension of the Sherman Act, 11 Transnat’l Law. 175
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar and Orange County Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa Alumni Association, Epsilon Chapter