Comprehensive Legal Services for Your Business
At Enterprise Counsel Group, A Law Corporation (ECG), our primary goal is to provide clients comprehensive and sophisticated representation for all of their businesses' legal needs. Our skilled attorneys have the ability to provide representation for entire business organizations, at any stage of their lifetime. From business formation, to drafting employment contracts, to offering advice about compliance with regulations, to business litigation, we offer high-caliber legal services designed to build long-term working relationships with our clients in Irvine and throughout California. To schedule a consultation with a member of our experienced legal team, contact us at 949-833-8550 or fill out our online form.
Orange County Lawyers for Employment Contracts
Our comprehensive approach to employment law means that we are able to offer assistance with business formation and any employment law issues that arise later. Once a corporate enterprise is formed, our practice includes helping employers with issues such as:
- Employment contracts
- Independent contractor agreements
- Employer defense against discrimination lawsuits
- Management issues
- Human resources issues
- Employment manuals
- Compliance with regulations
- Intellectual property (trademarks and copyrights)
- Distribution agreements
More specific examples include ECG's successful defense of:
- A retail store against claims of racial discrimination and wrongful termination
- Corporate executives accused of sexual harassment
- A nationwide health care provider against allegations of wrongful termination and False Claims Act violations
- Industrial and manufacturing clients accused (wrongfully) of willful wanton employee endangerment
In all situations, we strive to provide efficient and comprehensive representation for employers. We seek innovative solutions to problems, and we pride ourselves on remaining on the cutting edge of technology and litigation skills.
Contact the Firm
Enterprise Counsel Group's Irvine employment lawyers provide professional and enthusiastic service to our clients in a wide range of legal practice areas. Fill out our online form or call us at 949-833-8550 to set up a consultation with one of our dedicated employment law attorneys.