Areas of Practice
- Commercial Construction Defect
- Commercial Premises Liability
- General /Professional Liability
- Mass Tort & Multi-Jurisdiction
- Medical Malpractice & Pharmaceutical
- Product Liability
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Nevada
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
Anjuli B. Woods
Anjuli is a seasoned litigator with experience handling all aspects of litigation in California and Nevada state and federal courts, including high exposure claims involving medical malpractice, products liability, construction defect, and mass tort. A sample of her accomplishments include obtaining summary judgment in favor of several clients in mass tort litigation, In the Matter of Endoscopy Center and Associated Businesses, the largest infection-litigation in United States history, which ended in the largest verdict in Nevada history, and achieving dismissal of a class action for alleged violations of state and federal anti-kickback and Stark statutes.
Anjuli has obtained numerous orders of dismissal and summary judgment, and she maintains an undefeated trial record. She has represented clients in matters before grand juries.
Anjuli attended Loyola Law School as a Dean’s Scholar, graduating magna cum laude and being elected to the Order of the Coif. During law school, Anjuli served as Vice President of the St. Thomas More Law Honor Society and was a member of Loyola’s Entertainment Law Review. She also participated in free legal service programs through the Loyola Law School Disability Rights Legal Center and the Self Help Legal Access Center.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- JD magna cum laude – May, 2007
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Honors: VP St. Thomas More Honor Society
- Honors: Dean’s Scholar
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – December, 2003
- Honors: Dean’s List